Automatic Weight and Packing Machine
This machine is suitable for peanuts, sunflower seeds, nutlet, candy, chocolate, nuts, raisin, potato chips, shrimp strip, dumplings, fish balls, hardware and various granule/sheet/strip/irregular products quantitative packaging.Packaging material display
1. IP65 waterproof and dustproof design, fully enclosed design to facilitate cleaning and maintenance.
2. Store 99 pairs of product parameters in advance, it's more conveniently to weight different products.
3. Comprehensive operation of the PC connected monitoring functions, easy to intelligent management and remote control service.
4. Intelligent fault alarm hint to help users quickly troubleshooting.
A. Z type elevator: It is using to help user achieve product automatic feeding and stopping when packing machine need.
B. Multi-head weigher: using to automatic weighting and filling the product, very accurate,the weigher's computer determines the weight of product in each individual weigh hopper and identifies which combination contains the weight closest to the target weight.Then opens all the hoppers of this combination and the product falls, via a discharge chute, into a bagmaker or, alternatively, into a distribution system which places the product.
C. Platform: normally using to support weigher and easy for operator to cleaning and inspecting when real production.
D. Sealing part: adopt servo motor film pulling, servo motor sealing, working with horizontal zig cut effect, make the packing speed faster and bag sealing better.E. Finished products conveyor:
it is using to help user receive the product when after package and send into next process.Technical Parameters
|Weighing accuracy range||0.1-1.5g|
|Maximum weighing speed||65 bags/min|
|Drive way||Stepping motor|
|Operate panel||10.4 touch screen|
|Options||smooth / convex-concave/|
|Power supply||1ph 220V, 50/60Hz|
|Machine dimension||L1680 × W1200 × H1300mm|
Factory OverallQingdao Tune Machinery Co., Ltd is located in the beautiful coastal city Qingdao.Tune group as a major manufacturer of food equipment was established in 2009, Covering an area of 4500 square meters. and now we have more than150 employees.With more than 10years marketing experience,TUNE Group export our high quality food equipmentwith best competitive price.
Customers all over the world & colorful activities
FAQQ: Are You A Factory or A Trading Company?
A: We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on Food Machinery more than 15 years.We own both of Domestic and international sales department.We provide perfect OEM and after-sale service.
Q: Can You send me the machine video to show how the machine works?
A: Certainly, we have made video of every machine and uploaded them to Youtube.
Q:I imported the machine for the first time, what should I do?
A:We will help you for free until you receive the machine.
Q: How can I know your machine is designed for my product?
A: You can send us samples of your product and we test it on machine.We pay the courier fee.
Q: How can I pay my order?
A: We accept T/T, Western Union paying methods ,L/C ,Alibab Trade Assurance,Etc.
You need to pay 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid before we shipped.
Q:Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A:Our factory is located in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, You can take a plane to Qingdao Liuting International
Airport. We will pick you up to airport!
Q:How do I know that the machine I ordered at your company is working well?
A:Before delivery,We will test your machine and send a test video to you.
Q:How should I do if meet some trouble while using?
A:We provide lifetime warranty service,We can send you components to you for free,we can supply English manual book
and also take a video for showing how to resolve the problems or dispatch our worker to your factory.Here, TUNE Group, warmly invite you to discover our product developments and innovations. Visit our factory , and let our experts explain how working with us can boost your business.