Full automatic vacuum packing machine for food commercial
Automatic Vacuum Packing Sealing Machine For Food Fruits Vegetables Sea Food is widely used in various types of food, hardware, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, aquatic products, electronic components industries, various forms of products (solid, liquid, powder, paste) in vacuum-packed. It can protect product from oxidation or spoilage caused by bacterial growth, thus to prolong its shelf-life and storage time.
1.All stainless steel exterior and meet the health standards.
2.Chinese & English touch screen display, intuitive and simple operation.
3.Sealing can be printed at the same time on the date, lot number.
4.Can follow the requirements of the installation of the inflatable device.
5.Pecial size can be customized.
6.Work environment quiet, low noise, saving energy.
1.It is featured by automatic processing of vacuuming, sealing, printing, cooling;
2.Digital vacuum degree display panel;
3.Vacuum degree and seal temperature can be adjusted;
4.It is specially designed with arch design;
5.Wearable silicon sealing wire with long-time using;
6.High vacuum degree with perfect quality.
1:Machine made of stainless steel, suitable for meat, Sausages, seafood,wild vegetables vacuum-packed products can be configured external large pump!
2:The machine automatically swing lid, large packaging capacity,configuration, Germany imported 160 pumps, high vacuum, long service life. Domestic pump 160 can also be configured.
3:This machine is particularly suitable for packaging articles. For example: chunks of beef, beef long, eel, chili, clothing, bedding, etc.
|Electricity||380/220V 50/60Hz,3P |
|Effective sealing size||400*8(10)/2mm|
|Sealing center distance||360mm|
|Vacuum chamber size||500*460*1100mm|
|Optional Items||Gas flush option|
Packaging material display
Q: Are You A Factory or A Trading Company?A: We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on Food Machinery more than 15 years.We own both of Domestic and international sales department.We provide perfect OEM and after-sale service.
Q: Can You send me the machine video to show how the machine works?
A: Certainly, we have made video of every machine and uploaded them to Youtube.
Q:I imported the machine for the first time, what should I do?
A:We will help you for free until you receive the machine.
Q: How can I know your machine is designed for my product?
A: You can send us samples of your product and we test it on machine.We pay the courier fee.
Q: How can I pay my order?
A: We accept T/T, Western Union paying methods ,L/C ,Alibab Trade Assurance,Etc.
You need to pay 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid before we shipped.
Q:Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A:Our factory is located in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, You can take a plane to Qingdao Liuting International Airport. We will pick you up to airport!
Q:How do I know that the machine I ordered at your company is working well?
A:Before delivery,We will test your machine and send a test video to you.
Q:How should I do if meet some trouble while using?
A:We provide lifetime warranty service,We can send you components to you for free,we can supply English manual book and also take a video for showing how to resolve the problems or dispatch our worker to your