Automatic film vacuum packing machine
Product IntroductionIt is also named continuous thermoforming vacuum and gas inflating packaging machine or Fully automatic film stretch vacuum and air-inflation packing machine.The package materials are all kinds of heat-sealing films or aluminium film,transparent or opaque, printed or unprinted film,soft or rigid.They will become soft and be shaped as per the die shape under heating and air pressure(positive&negative) in the forming chamber,some cases an auxiliary mould(plug) will assist the shaping process when they are not easy to be molded.The whole process is under precisely control of PLC,continuously and automatically.Application:All kinds of food,delicatessen,omophagia,meat, snacks,seafood,fruits and vegetables,pickles,animal feed,pharmaceutical,hardware components,etc.Advantage1) Extreme hygineicPackaging material display
2) Beautiful package
3) Long shelf lifeTechnical Parameters
|Width of top film||296mm||396mm||496mm|
|Width of bottom film||322mm||422mm||522mm|
|Chamber sizes||300 x (200-400) mm||400 x (200-400) mm||500 x (200-600) mm|
|Maximum forming depth||80mm||80mm||80mm|
|Producing capacity||1000-11000 pcs/h||1800-16000 pcs/h||2400-18000 pcs/h|
|Power rate||7 KW||12 KW||14 KW|
|Dimension||4500mm X 710mm X 1780mm||7000mm X 900mm X 1800mm||8000mm X 1000mm X 1800mm|
|Pumping rate|| 60~100 m³/H|| 160~200 m³/H|| 300 m³/H|
|Working speed||5-7 step/min||4-6 step/min||4-5 step/min|
|Free mould||2 sets||2 sets||2 sets|
Factory OverallQingdao Tune Machinery Co., Ltd is located in the beautiful coastal city Qingdao.Tune group as a major manufacturer of food equipment was established in 2009, Covering an area of 4500 square meters. and now we have more than150 employees.With more than 10years marketing experience, TUNE Group export our high quality food equipment with best competitive price.
Customers all over the world & colorful activities
FAQQ: Are You A Factory or A Trading Company?
A: We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on Food Machinery more than 15 years.We own both
of Domestic and international sales department.We provide perfect OEM and after-sale service.
Q: Can You send me the machine video to show how the machine works?
A: Certainly, we have made video of every machine and uploaded them to Youtube.
Q:I imported the machine for the first time, what should I do?
A:We will help you for free until you receive the machine.
Q: How can I know your machine is designed for my product?
A: You can send us samples of your product and we test it on machine.We pay the courier fee.
Q: How can I pay my order?
A: We accept T/T, Western Union paying methods ,L/C ,Alibab Trade Assurance,Etc.
You need to pay 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid before we shipped.
Q:Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A:Our factory is located in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, You can take a plane to Qingdao Liuting International
Airport. We will pick you up to airport!
Q:How do I know that the machine I ordered at your company is working well?
A:Before delivery,We will test your machine and send a test video to you.
Q:How should I do if meet some trouble while using?
A:We provide lifetime warranty service,We can send you components to you for free,we can supply English manual book
and also take a video for showing how to resolve the problems or dispatch our worker to your factory.Here, TUNE Group, warmly invite you to discover our product developments and innovations. Visit our factory , and let our experts explain how working with us can boost your business.